Sunday, May 26, 2019

Source of innumerable knowledge: ICT module



As the semester comes to an end, and as I reflect back the new knowledge that has gained from this module inspires me that I can really be a teacher with ICT background to be applied for teaching and learning. From all the effective modules that I have learned this semester, the most effective content and concept accordingly to the needs of changing times, I found ICT as the most effective from all. The experiences of this module can never be futile. I am competent enough to affirm that I can implement all the concept I learned into teaching and learning. Affirmation is never a doubt for me now. I fully give an affirmation that I can be the teacher who uses ICT as the main tool for teaching and learning if I ever get to journey the teaching through ICT.

All the concept or content in this module are bound to groom us positively and effectively with a constructive attitude toward ICT in the modern world. When we first entered the computer lab, most of our classmates said, “Ufff, it is going to be hard” after being introduced the term plan of the module.  But now our friends say, “we did lots of work and even learned many things more than other modules”. I could observe that the friends were trying to do work with effort, sincerely and collaboratively for the meaningful creation of knowledge and meaning.

The process followed for this module teaching is what I also liked. The tutor commenced from why integrating ICT is important in teaching and learning followed by what to implement and finally how to integrate it. These provided us to experience enriching learning from the reasons for integrating ICT in teaching and learning and also with hands-on experiences on every concept. I came to realize that hands-on experiences enhance the learners learning than the theories. Therefore, I am hoping and planning that wherever and whenever possible, I will focus my teaching in the future through hands-on experiences activities.

I hereby conclude that this ICT module has really enhanced my ICT skills. Now I can make a simple video, use google classroom for teaching and learning and knows the degree and level of ICT integration. With this, I hope that I can integrate ICT in teaching and learning accordingly to the needs and appropriately to the topics and approaches. I heartily pay my priceless gratitude to our module tutor for taking me through the journey of ICT. His teaching has truly enlightened me. Thank you, sir.


 Note: Following are the things that I have learned the most importantly from all....





Fig. 1. Goggle classroom



















 Fig. 2. Video tutorial using camptasia

















Fig. 3. Goggle Doc



















5 comments:

  1. It is an expressive reflection on the source of ICT knowledge from the module that we are provided. The lessons learnt from this module are for the life long practices. Well reflected with pictures of your accomplishments. Enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed reading your material chimi. you have got the evidence and i should say that now you will be a teacher with lots of skills and could teach your students well using ict skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed reading your material chimi. you have got the evidence and i should say that now you will be a teacher with lots of skills and could teach your students well using ict skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most interesting point that i came across in your reflection are, in last paragraph you wrote something that you learnt the most from the module and you had your realization and the commitment was indeed a very good realization and reflection that you made. so yes, i really enjoyed going through it. keep reflecting.Hope you will keep your commitment in your mind while you are in the real classroom.

    ReplyDelete